Karamba is looking for a Junior security researcher for its security services business. Our
manufacturing customers need security assessment for their new and exciting connected devices, and
they are looking for Karamba’s team to help.
This is a “Hands-On” position!
Training will be provided but the candidate is expected to be familiar with PT and reversing tools
and techniques. Read More & apply to this position
- Carry out Pentesting activities against various automotive and IoT components / ECUs / Sub-systems
and full vehicles. This will include interface testing, fuzzing, and reverse engineering efforts.
- Create detailed reports.
- Communicate findings both internally in Karamba and externally with customers.
- Participate in conferences and events, to demonstrate key capabilities and findings.
Karamba is seeking a highly motivated presales expert for our Sweden/DACH sales team to develop and
expand sales and marketing efforts in the region. We are looking for an evangelist at heart,
business oriented technical expert with track record of successful technology sales.
The candidate will need to build relationships and trust with connected device manufacturers R&D,
primarily automotive-related devices (OEM and Tier 1/2) and the security teams of such
The perfect candidate will have a successful track record with evangelistic software presales in
ground level startups, automotive domain expertise and knowledge in cybersecurity. This candidate
will be self-governed, comfortable in various levels of technical discussion and fluent in telling
the Karamba Security story.
Work-From-Home setup with frequent travel across the region Read More & apply to this position
Required skills and education
- Software developer background
- Automotive industry background
- Cybersecurity (especially application security) background
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Responsible for selling the cybersecurity software and services portfolio to automotive players
and other IOT manufacturers in Sweden and DACH
- Issue proposals and close business, through technical leadership and relationship on local
accounts, and by supporting channel partners in the region
- Manage customer expectations and achieve high level of customer satisfaction in the region with
visible contribution like proof of concepts, training and event speaking
- Collaborate with R&D, marketing and the global sales to innovate and customize our offering and
leverage it to achieve quota
Will be a plus
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Proven track record of building, maturing and executing complex engagements with large enterprise
accounts, preferably in automotive
- Good technology communication skills, ability to explain in simple terms technology concepts and
USPs for solving customer needs
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships to discover business opportunities,
understand customer needs and navigate the technical team issues to influence the closing
- Understands cybersecurity, with focus on AppSec tools and code vulnerabilities, preferably in the
C/C++ embedded architecture world
- Native to the embedded software world, in ISV or large manufacturers, understands the SDLC of
these organizations and their budgeting and development processes and organizations; Understands
embedded Linux, RTOS, development build environments and testing
- Strong work ethic and stamina to succeed in a startup environment; out-of-the box problem solver
- Positive, high energy personality with “Can Do” attitude; a confident people’s person and team
- Experience in working with internal R&D and PM team, sharing insights from the field with the org