Bloomfield Hills, USA
Karamba Security is looking for an experienced writer to join our dynamic marketing team. Tell stories that lead to interaction and responses. Write complex ideas into their essence and in simple ways. You will play an integral role, collaborate with designers, content creators, and leaders across the company to enhance our content marketing, create concise, compelling communications.Read More & apply to this position
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Karamba Security, including its solutions, products, features, voice, and audience. Use that knowledge to help people discover Karamba Security and understand our services and products.
- Write and edit insightful, creative words that support critical marketing initiatives across a variety of media including web pages, blog posts, email marketing, campaigns, and social channels.
- Use research and data to lead the development of fresh ideas that align with Karamba Security’s business objectives and brand strategy in a “creatively analytic” approach.
- Own the marketing initiatives of our global editorial calendar, collaborating closely with product marketing, blog, social media, and other content generators.
- You have 5+ years of multichannel copywriting/editing or equivalent experience, and you’re skilled at translating complex actions or concepts into an easy-to-understand copy.
- You get the difference between talking to prospects, customers, partners, and businesses and can do all equally well.
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar, and logic with readability and usefulness. You know the rules of writing and when to break them.
- Your portfolio demonstrates abilities from long-form thought pieces to compelling short copy and calls-to-action.
- You think holistically, about ways your content can be optimized across all forms of media and at different stages of the customer journey.
- You can keep up with the fast-evolving worlds of software and dynamic content marketing initiatives.
- You are flexible and organized enough to self-manage on several projects at once.
- You have the confidence to receive constructive edits and feedback that will improve your writing.
- You’re a leader among peers, with curiosity, cooperation, and empathy.
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, English or related field or equivalent experience.